Andrew J Fenny & Co, Cramlington Reviews & InformationHome > UK Solicitor > Cramlington > Andrew J Fenny & Co
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Company and commercial
- Conveyancing - residential
- Crime - general
- Family - general
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - trusts
- Private client - Wills
Compiled from data from the Solicitors Regulation Authority website
This outcome was reached by SRA decision.
To impose the following conditions on Mr Ackinclose's practising certificate for 2016/2017:
Mr Ackinclose may act as a solicitor only in employment. That employment must first be approved by the SRA.
Mr Ackinclose is not to act as a manager or owner of an authorised body.
The definitions are contained in the SRA Handbook Glossary 2012.
The conditions are both necessary and in the public interest having regard to the purposes set out in Regulation 7 of the SRA Practising Regulations 2011 and the regulatory objectives and principles governing regulatory activities as contained in section 28 of the Legal Services Act 2007.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in cramlington
- Conveyancing / property solicitors cramlington
- Personal injury solicitors cramlington
- Commercial solicitors cramlington
- Divorce solicitors cramlington
- Family solicitors cramlington
- Legal aid solicitors cramlington
- Immigration solicitors cramlington
- Driving solicitors cramlington
- Will and probate solicitors cramlington
- Criminal solicitors cramlington
- Medical negligence solicitors cramlington
- Employment law solicitors cramlington
3,213,127 page views