65 reviews (5/5) and information for Barnes and Partners, Cheshunt
How to find us
103 Crossbrook Street, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, EN8 8LY
- 2 Baldock Street, Ware
- 30 Broadway Parade, Tottenham Lane, London
- 38 Bridge Street, Pinner
- 45-47 Old Church Road, Chingford
- 5 West Square, The High, Harlow
- 50 Stoke Newington Church St, London
- 60 Fore Street, Edmonton
- 90 Silver Street, Enfield
- 29c High Street, Old Town, Stevenage
- 65 Church Street, Birmingham
Languages spoken English, Gujarati
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
4501 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Benefits and allowances
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Company and commercial
- Conveyancing - residential
- Crime - general
- Family - general
- Immigration - nationality and citizenship
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Licensing gaming and betting
- Litigation - general
- Personal injury
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - trusts
- Private client - Wills
General Legal advice
19/01/18 - Reviewed by Anonymous
kenneth winterflood is the worst solicitor I have worked with. He is slow and complacent. I cant believe any bank or solicitor would work with him and this firm.
27/11/17 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Absolutely terrible. Communications non existent. Robert Dawson, is arrogant, rude and fails to answer your phone calls or emails. Apparently, he's too busy. The service was so poor that after 7 months of trying to buy a property, we've had to give up and take our business elsewhere. I would NOT recommend Barnes and Partners.
I want to say no stars but it does not allow me to!
27/06/17 - Reviewed by Poppy Ash
I am absolutely disgusted by the professionalism and service Barnes and Partners provide!
I have had no end of issues with our Solicitor, Chanel Leslie. I have sent a complaint to Kenneth Winterflood, who is a partner and the complaints coordinator. He did not reply to my email until I chased him over a week later. His reply was unacceptable and condoned the behaviour of our solicitor. I have furthered this complaint to be told to 'bare with Kenneth' it's not a great look when the secretary of Mr Barnes won't help. I would not recommend this company and I highly suggest you take your wel earn money somewhere else!
13/08/13 - Reviewed by Paul
Extemely slow service and very poor contact. Rarely answer emails or call back. Most frustrating!
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Cheshunt
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Cheshunt
- Personal injury solicitors Cheshunt
- Commercial solicitors Cheshunt
- Divorce solicitors Cheshunt
- Family solicitors Cheshunt
- Legal aid solicitors Cheshunt
- Immigration solicitors Cheshunt
- Driving solicitors Cheshunt
- Will and probate solicitors Cheshunt
- Criminal solicitors Cheshunt
- Medical negligence solicitors Cheshunt
- Employment law solicitors Cheshunt
4,016,673 page views