13 reviews (4/5) and information for Brian Barr Limited, Manchester
How to find us
Grosvenor House, Agecroft Road, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M27 8UW
Languages spoken English
Size of firm 5 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
1988 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
General Legal advice
06/10/16 - Reviewed by HH
once they have my business and got me to dign the forms I am not being contacted at all and can't get a straight answer about costs etc. anyone else have this experience?
20/09/11 - Reviewed by Mrs B Lewis
I used this firm for my divorce and brian gave me a figure, for his services, which i thought at the time was fair,
By the time i was divorced, the money from the sale of the house and some of my savings went on brian charges, which ended up 20 times the original quote.
I ended up in a council flat, but i got this solicitor out of my life for good, he bleed me dry.
05/01/12 - Response by Anonymous
This comment is fictitious and malicious. We have no record of a ‘Mrs B Lewis’ ever being a client of our firm and we have never dealt with a divorce matter.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Manchester
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Manchester
- Personal injury solicitors Manchester
- Commercial solicitors Manchester
- Divorce solicitors Manchester
- Family solicitors Manchester
- Legal aid solicitors Manchester
- Immigration solicitors Manchester
- Driving solicitors Manchester
- Will and probate solicitors Manchester
- Criminal solicitors Manchester
- Medical negligence solicitors Manchester
- Employment law solicitors Manchester
5,080,162 page views