The best rated Conveyancing/property Solicitors in County Down
The search results list Conveyancing/property solicitors in County Down that specialise in property law for you to compare. Conveyancing is the legal process of transferring property from a seller (or vendor) to a buyer. In the list you should find solicitors that give advice on the conveyancing process, property law, UK property transactions and all the legal requirements of buying and selling a house in UK through an estate agent or privately. Conveyancing is the legal term that requires obtaining deeds, searches and property information (in essence proving the seller actually owns the property and there are no serious legal issues surrounding ownership or the property itself). Conveyancing then covers the due process of exchanging of contacts from buyer to seller, completion of contracts, stamp duty obligations, land registry registrations etc. The 5 star ratings represent the average of customer reviews, ratings and testimonials for conveyancing and other property related legal services.
To view the solicitors’ client reviews, website link, contact details and location maps in full click on their name.
Tel: 028 437 71049
Tel: 028 302 64611
Tel: 02890 422038
Refine your search
- All solicitors in County Down
- Conveyancing/property solicitors in Bangor, County Down
- Conveyancing/property solicitors in Newtownards
- Conveyancing/property solicitors in Newry
- Conveyancing/property solicitors in Newcastle, County Down
- Conveyancing/property solicitors in Downpatrick
- Conveyancing/property solicitors in Ballynahinch
- Conveyancing/property solicitors in Banbridge