The best rated Conveyancing/property Solicitors in Hampshire
The search results list Conveyancing/property solicitors in Hampshire that specialise in property law for you to compare. Conveyancing is the legal process of transferring property from a seller (or vendor) to a buyer. In the list you should find solicitors that give advice on the conveyancing process, property law, UK property transactions and all the legal requirements of buying and selling a house in UK through an estate agent or privately. Conveyancing is the legal term that requires obtaining deeds, searches and property information (in essence proving the seller actually owns the property and there are no serious legal issues surrounding ownership or the property itself). Conveyancing then covers the due process of exchanging of contacts from buyer to seller, completion of contracts, stamp duty obligations, land registry registrations etc. The 5 star ratings represent the average of customer reviews, ratings and testimonials for conveyancing and other property related legal services.
To view the solicitors’ client reviews, website link, contact details and location maps in full click on their name.
Tel: 023 92 296296
Tel: 023 9244 8100
Tel: 01252 613351
Tel: 023 8087 8600
Refine your search
- All solicitors in Hampshire
- Conveyancing/property solicitors in Southampton
- Conveyancing/property solicitors in Basingstoke
- Conveyancing/property solicitors in Fareham
- Conveyancing/property solicitors in Portsmouth
- Conveyancing/property solicitors in Winchester
- Conveyancing/property solicitors in Aldershot
- Conveyancing/property solicitors in Hook