31 reviews (4/5) and information for George Green LLP, Cradley Heath
How to find us
195 High Street, Cradley Heath, West Midlands, B64 5HW
Languages spoken English, German, Hungarian, Spanish
Size of firm 23 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
3889 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Company and commercial
- Conveyancing - residential
- Corporate finance
- Crime - fraud
- Dispute resolution - civil mediation
- Dispute resolution - commercial mediation
- Family - general
- Family - mediation
- Information Technology
- Insolvency and restructuring - business
- Intellectual property
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Licensing gaming and betting
- Litigation - general
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - trusts
- Private client - Wills
- Professional negligence
07/06/19 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Made offer on a house nearly 5 months ago after viewing. George Green causing all delays which may result in us losing the house. Person concerned refusing to use email for correspondence adding to delays.
Will and probate
17/04/19 - Reviewed by Anonymous
I don’t know if Communication and Proactivity are part of the Law Societies training syllabus but if they are then this practice must have missed those lectures. Avoid......
General Legal advice
29/03/19 - Reviewed by Kathy
Went to George green to process the sale of my house, the lady there was quite patronising in attitude and her secretary couldn't even spell my address or surname correctly so important letters got lost in the post! They even had the cheek to charge me for doing absolutely nothing when the sale fell through, even though only a 'file' was made and we were no where near exchanging contracts! Would definitely not use again. Would not recommend George green at all.
15/02/17 - Reviewed by Jack
Very slow process in buying house. We were not kept up to date by our solicitor and therefore experienced numerous delays. A number of chaser emails sent to ask for updates, however we often had no response. Very disappointed with the service.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Cradley Heath
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Cradley Heath
- Personal injury solicitors Cradley Heath
- Commercial solicitors Cradley Heath
- Divorce solicitors Cradley Heath
- Family solicitors Cradley Heath
- Legal aid solicitors Cradley Heath
- Immigration solicitors Cradley Heath
- Driving solicitors Cradley Heath
- Will and probate solicitors Cradley Heath
- Criminal solicitors Cradley Heath
- Medical negligence solicitors Cradley Heath
- Employment law solicitors Cradley Heath
3,520,628 page views