The best rated Legal aid Solicitors in Buckinghamshire
The search results list Legal Aid solicitors in Buckinghamshire that may take on cases with Legal Aid. Legal aid is run by the Legal services commission and paid for by the government. It helps pay the cost of legal advice in certain cases where someone might not otherwise be able to afford it. Legal aid funding is administered to protect peoples basic rights and to insure a fair hearing, access the court process to sort out disputes and solve problems that contribute to social exclusion. For help and advice on legal aid see Community Legal Advice, search or call them on 0845 345 4345.
To view the solicitors’ client reviews, website link, contact details and location maps in full click on their name.
Tel: 01494 672661
Tel: 01908 306080
Refine your search
- All solicitors in Buckinghamshire
- Legal aid solicitors in Milton Keynes
- Legal aid solicitors in Aylesbury
- Legal aid solicitors in High Wycombe
- Legal aid solicitors in Amersham
- Legal aid solicitors in Marlow
- Legal aid solicitors in Buckingham
- Legal aid solicitors in Beaconsfield