The best rated Legal aid Solicitors in Cornwall
The search results list Legal Aid solicitors in Cornwall that may take on cases with Legal Aid. Legal aid is run by the Legal services commission and paid for by the government. It helps pay the cost of legal advice in certain cases where someone might not otherwise be able to afford it. Legal aid funding is administered to protect peoples basic rights and to insure a fair hearing, access the court process to sort out disputes and solve problems that contribute to social exclusion. For help and advice on legal aid see Community Legal Advice, search or call them on 0845 345 4345.
To view the solicitors’ client reviews, website link, contact details and location maps in full click on their name.
Tel: 01726 879333
Tel: 01872 241414
Refine your search
- All solicitors in Cornwall
- Legal aid solicitors in Truro
- Legal aid solicitors in Penzance
- Legal aid solicitors in Torpoint
- Legal aid solicitors in Bodmin
- Legal aid solicitors in Newquay
- Legal aid solicitors in Helston
- Legal aid solicitors in St. Austell