The best rated Legal aid Solicitors in Kent
The search results list Legal Aid solicitors in Kent that may take on cases with Legal Aid. Legal aid is run by the Legal services commission and paid for by the government. It helps pay the cost of legal advice in certain cases where someone might not otherwise be able to afford it. Legal aid funding is administered to protect peoples basic rights and to insure a fair hearing, access the court process to sort out disputes and solve problems that contribute to social exclusion. For help and advice on legal aid see Community Legal Advice, search or call them on 0845 345 4345.
To view the solicitors’ client reviews, website link, contact details and location maps in full click on their name.
Tel: 0208 301 4884
Refine your search
- All solicitors in Kent
- Legal aid solicitors in Maidstone
- Legal aid solicitors in Ashford, Kent
- Legal aid solicitors in Tonbridge
- Legal aid solicitors in Dartford
- Legal aid solicitors in Tunbridge Wells
- Legal aid solicitors in Canterbury
- Legal aid solicitors in Dover