4 reviews (1/5) and information for Lester Aldridge LLP, Bournemouth
How to find us
Russell House, Oxford Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH8 8EX
- 85 Gresham Street, London
- Alleyn House, Carlton Crescent, Southampton
- Fast Track House, 6 Enterprise Way, Aviation Park West, Bournemouth International Airp, Christchurch
Languages spoken Afrikaans, Cantonese, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hokkien, Kurdish, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish, Teochew
Size of firm 65 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Administrative and public law
- Clinical negligence
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Company and commercial
- Conveyancing - residential
- Corporate finance
- Crime - fraud
- Crime - general
- Debt and bankruptcy - personal
- Debt recovery
- Dispute resolution - civil mediation
- Dispute resolution - commercial mediation
- Energy and natural resources
- European Community law
- Family - general
- Family - mediation
- Financial services
- Information Technology
- Insolvency and restructuring - business
- Intellectual property
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Litigation - general
- Maritime and shipping
- Mental health
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Neighbour disputes
- Personal injury
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - trusts
- Private client - Wills
- Professional negligence
General Legal advice
15/10/19 - Reviewed by Stuart
Extract money for the sakes of it and no further forward then when I started.
Failed to state law in CHC process and caused more issues instead of resolutions.
Failed to do anything without money to take things further when they had extracted quite a large sum for nothing!!
Never would I deal with these people again!!
General Legal advice
09/08/19 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Lester Aldridge saw me coming. They happily encouraged me down an ill advised path that has left me with debts of £300,000 and then walked away rubbing their hands. They made mistake after mistake and did not clarify how much my claim was until a year and a half into litigation when they told me it was minimal I had spent so much money, I carried in order to try and get this back. In the end I had to walk away with nothing, having lost my parents and my life savings. Lester Aldridge sent me a nil balance of account after this but 6 months later surprised me with another bill of £50k for counsel fees. During the litigation they demanded payments for counsel fees upfront but it is now apparent they didn't pay counsel at all. Avoid them at all costs.
23/01/12 - Reviewed by Debbie Ann Kendall
Karen Thompson was supposed to be acting for me in a personal injury claim (RTA) serious motorcycle crash. When the opposition lawyer found a syrinx on my spine she did a deal with them and failed to even tell me (A brain injured woman) that I had a syrinx in my spinal cord, which is a life threatening condition. She was covering up for Poole Hospital's negligence as they were her friends and she was married to a Consultant at the Hospital. A very dangerous law firm to hire for any personal injury or medical negligence claim. I would avoid like the plague.
26/11/09 - Reviewed by Anonymous
beware of this firm I am in dispute since 2004 Incompetent / Negligent
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Bournemouth
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Bournemouth
- Personal injury solicitors Bournemouth
- Commercial solicitors Bournemouth
- Divorce solicitors Bournemouth
- Family solicitors Bournemouth
- Legal aid solicitors Bournemouth
- Immigration solicitors Bournemouth
- Driving solicitors Bournemouth
- Will and probate solicitors Bournemouth
- Criminal solicitors Bournemouth
- Medical negligence solicitors Bournemouth
- Employment law solicitors Bournemouth
3,830,150 page views