18 reviews (3/5) and information for Madden & Finucane, Belfast
How to find us
88 Castle Street, Belfast, County Antrim, BT1 1HE
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
5195 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
25/01/21 - Reviewed by M
Found the service far below expectation. The solicitor, I’ll use R, instead of stating her name, didn’t even bother to come on the phone to me after her secretary gathering very limited information from me, had me sign a legal aid form and then advised me that I wouldn’t win. When I requested to speak with her to provide more information, this was point blank refused.
I am saddened that solicitors claiming to work in family law don’t even bother to engage with clients at least before telling them its not possible and causing further trauma
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Belfast
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Belfast
- Personal injury solicitors Belfast
- Commercial solicitors Belfast
- Divorce solicitors Belfast
- Family solicitors Belfast
- Legal aid solicitors Belfast
- Immigration solicitors Belfast
- Driving solicitors Belfast
- Will and probate solicitors Belfast
- Criminal solicitors Belfast
- Medical negligence solicitors Belfast
- Employment law solicitors Belfast
5,351,288 page views