6 reviews (4/5) and information for Pda Law Solicitors Limited, Chester
How to find us
Crown Buildings, 121a Saughall Road, Blacon, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 5ET
Languages spoken English, French, Italian
Size of firm 6 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
2501 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
General Legal advice
21/09/18 - Reviewed by chris
In regards to the useless *Ian Larkins* property who at first offered to take my case on and seemed very confident and got my hopes up after sending over 25 emails of evidence only to be ignored for 3 weeks because he needed a file from the previous solicitor and came up with a lame excuse in his words ( It seems apparent that you are not content with the manner in which I have acted) not what you want to hear when you have turned down other solicitors, to be honest, i don't think *Ian cowboy Larkins* is up to any job and too pathetic to say no the case is too much for him and I think their other reviews are fake!. ðŸ˜¡
(Easy money easy job only).
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Chester
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Chester
- Personal injury solicitors Chester
- Commercial solicitors Chester
- Divorce solicitors Chester
- Family solicitors Chester
- Legal aid solicitors Chester
- Immigration solicitors Chester
- Driving solicitors Chester
- Will and probate solicitors Chester
- Criminal solicitors Chester
- Medical negligence solicitors Chester
- Employment law solicitors Chester
4,141,986 page views