07/05/13 - Compiled from data from the Solicitors Regulation Authority website
Area of law reviewed: General Legal advice
Decision - control of practice
Outcome date: 19 October 2011
Published date: 2 November 2011
Firm or organisation at time of matters giving rise to outcome
Name: Aberts Solicitors
205 Wardour Street, London W1F
Firm ID: 388578
This outcome was reached by SRA decision.
1. He undertakes a course accredited by the Solicitors Regulation Authority on the SRA Handbook 2011 within 3 months of the date of notification of this decision and provides confirmation of the completion of the course (in the form of a certificate or letter of attendance from the course provider) at such course within 1 month of completing the course.
2. He is not a sole principal or sole director of an incorporated or unincorporated legal practice.
3. He is not a principal, director or member of an incorporated or unincorporated legal practice where all the other principals, directors or members: 3.1have less than 3 years post admission experience practising as a solicitor, or post registration experience practising law as an REL or RFL unless the arrangements have first been approved by the Solicitors Regulation Authority; 3.2are incorporated legal practices of which he is a sole director;
4. He shall only be co-signatory in respect of the firm’s bank accounts with at least one other solicitor who has been qualified for a minimum of 3 years.
5. To inform any other principal, director or member, or prospective principal, director or member with Mr Preedy of this decision.
In making the above decision the Authorised Officer had regard for Regulation 7.1(a),(c),(d) and (e) of the SRA Practising Regulations 2011.
Did these reviews/comments match your experience? Leave a review
Map of Aberts solicitors, Paddington
Subscribe to updates
Notify me of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor: