10 reviews (5/5) and information for Stowe Family Law LLP, Winchester
How to find us
71 High Street, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 9DA
- 8 Fulwood Place, London
- The Camellia Building, 38 Oxford Road, Hale, Altrincham
- The Old Court House, Raglan Street, Harrogate
- 3 Holywell Hill, St. Albans
- 3rd Floor, 26 Cross Street, Manchester
- Alpha House, 2a Frant Road, Tunbridge Wells
- First Floor, 22 Trinity Lane, Beverley
- Ground & 1st Floors, 128 Buckingham Palace Road, London
- Ground Floor, Queen Square House, 18-21 Queen Square Street, Bristol
- Ground floor, Ladyfield House, Station Road, Wilmslow
- 5th Floor, Minerva House, 29 East Parade, Leeds
- Oakgate House, Market Place, Wetherby
- Offshoot House, 68 The Grove, Ilkley
- One Valpy, 20 Valpy Street, Reading
- The Bellbourne, 103 High Street, Esher
- The Colmore Building, 20 Colmore Circus, Queensway, Birmingham
- Suite 203, Chiltern House, St Nicholas Court, Nottingham
- Tower House Fishergate, York
- Creative Media Centres Ltd. 7 Northumberland St, Huddersfield
- Suite F4 Harley House 29 Cambray Place, Cheltenham
Stowe Family Law is the UK's largest specialist family law firm, with an excellent national and international reputation. Stowe Family Law has the best team of family lawyers in the country, with offices nationwide. We listen to our clients individual needs, to ensure they have the right solicitor with the expertise and experience to identify the best approach for them.
We focus on providing an outstanding service within an agreed cost and clients will be able to monitor the progress of their case at all times. We support and guide our clients through their case, so that they can be confident of achieving the result they want the most effective way possible with the minimum of stress.
Languages spoken English, Urdu, Punjabi, Guajarati, Hindi, Pathwari
21/06/19 - Reviewed by Andie Anderson
would like to thank Paul Linsdell and the team at Stowe Family Law for their care and compassion during my divorce proceedings on both child and financial matters. From my very first dealings with Paul I felt supported; his calm demeanour and pragmatic advice I had the upmost confidence in. I was guided through each step of the process and Paul really listened and understood my wants and needs. Whilst I hope to never have to go through such a personally difficult time again, I would recommend Stowe Family Law (Winchester) to anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation.
21/06/19 - Reviewed by Ok'sana M
Thank you Winchester team, you’ve
been very knowledgeable on my matter.
21/06/19 - Reviewed by Vera Mironenko
Paul Linsdell and his team in Winchester are very knowledgable and dedicated, would not hesitate to recommend.
21/06/19 - Reviewed by Hollie Le Cras
I joined Stowe Family Law in Winchester for a year with a view to gaining some practical experience of Family Law. Paul Linsdell, Bethan Carr and Aaron Bailey are all highly experienced and extremely versatile lawyers in relation to all aspects of private Children Act proceedings and divorce and related financial proceedings, and Bethan Carr is also able to offer specialist surrogacy advice. Each lawyer is dynamic, empathetic and attentive and offers a first class service to each client who walks through the door. Stowe Family Law goes above and beyond and I could not recommend this firm of solicitors more highly.
21/06/19 - Reviewed by Carlton Crescent
have worked with Paul and his team for a number of years and they can only be described as professionals with exceptional expertise in the area which they practice
21/06/19 - Reviewed by Diana Banegru
Highly recommending Paul and his team in Winchester. They are the most reliable solicitors I came across and always go the extra mile to get the desired outcome.
21/06/19 - Reviewed by Alex Carter
I would recommend using Stowe Family Law in Winchester. Bethan dealt with my disputed custody case with sensitivity, empathy and professionalism. Each stage of the process was clearly explained and honest advise given. Bethan's hard work and attention to detail helped achieve the desired outcome. Thank you
21/06/19 - Reviewed by Tom Luc Sahara
Grateful for the good legal advice received when I needed it. Very professional service, with care and compassion. I thoroughly recommend.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
3,725,259 page views