6 reviews (5/5) and information for Aaron & Partners LLP, Grosvenor Court, Foregate Street, Chester
How to find us
Grosvenor Court, Foregate Street, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 1HG
- Lakeside House, Oxon Business Park, Shrewsbury
- Manchester Business Park, 3000 Aviator Way, Manchester
Languages spoken English, French, German, Italian, Punjabi, Pushtu, Spanish, Urdu, Welsh
Size of firm 50 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
3804 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Administrative and public law
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Company and commercial
- Conveyancing - residential
- Corporate finance
- Debt and bankruptcy - personal
- Debt recovery
- Dispute resolution - civil mediation
- Dispute resolution - commercial mediation
- Energy and natural resources
- European Community law
- Family - general
- Family - mediation
- Financial services
- Information Technology
- Insolvency and restructuring - business
- Intellectual property
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Licensing gaming and betting
- Litigation - general
- Mental health
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Neighbour disputes
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - trusts
- Private client - Wills
- Professional negligence
22/11/17 - Reviewed by Mr Edwards
I used Aaron & Partners for conveyancing on the purchase of a house this year and the service was excellent value. Communication was quick and professional and planning issues that had been missed during previous sales of the property were identified and rectified.
07/06/13 - Reviewed by Mr Edwards
I had a dispute with a landlord's agent over a letting contract which was quickly sorted with one communication from Aaron & Partners as the agent withdrew all claims immediately.
07/06/13 - Reviewed by Mrs J Tarrant
The service I have received has been excellent. From my initial enquiry to the conclusion of the sale of my property I have had prompt responses and all queries answered fully. I have been kept informed at every stage of the process without the need to chase.
The charges were extremely reasonable and I would most definately recommend Aaron & Partners to others.
Overall, I have been highly satisfied with Aaron & Partners.
15/04/13 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Thank you for all your help with our house move. Despite all the set backs we got there in the end! We are now enjoying all the space we have here.
01/03/13 - Reviewed by J&DC
Just a little thank you for all your help in making sure we got the property we wanted, if you hadn'Â€Â™t worked so fast I think we may have lost it, Many thanks again. J & DC
Will and probate
26/02/13 - Reviewed by Anonymous
This firm sorted out my grandfathers Will and the service provided was both excellent in terms of legal advice as well as delivery. I would happily recommend their Wills department to others.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Chester
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Chester
- Personal injury solicitors Chester
- Commercial solicitors Chester
- Divorce solicitors Chester
- Family solicitors Chester
- Legal aid solicitors Chester
- Immigration solicitors Chester
- Driving solicitors Chester
- Will and probate solicitors Chester
- Criminal solicitors Chester
- Medical negligence solicitors Chester
- Employment law solicitors Chester
3,842,588 page views