Abbey Solicitors Limited, Manchester Reviews & InformationHome > UK Solicitor > Manchester > Abbey Solicitors Limited
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Based on 1 review(s)
Legal services at this branch
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Company and commercial
- Conveyancing - residential
- Crime - fraud
- Crime - general
- Debt and bankruptcy - personal
- Debt recovery
- Family - general
- Human rights
- Immigration - nationality and citizenship
- Insolvency and restructuring - business
- Intellectual property
- Litigation - general
- entertainment and sport
- Personal injury
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - Wills
- Professional negligence
14/03/19 - Reviewed by Tim Bateman
Do not use this company. The level of communication is poor. They are only after the fee that they get from the claim.
During my claim, they failed to follow up on medical treatment, and when challenged, told me it was my fault as I had not reminded them.
Did not provide breakdown of the claim and fee's.
Failed to disclose additional costs (10% of the claim went to an insurance fee in case of no claim awarded)
DO NOT USE
Compiled from data from the Solicitors Regulation Authority website
This outcome was reached by SRA decision.
William Mitchell is subject to Regulation 3 of the SRA Practising Regulations 2011.
William Mitchell's practising certificate for 2017/2018 is subject to the following condition which is necessary, reasonable and proportionate in the public interest:
In the event Mr William Mitchell wishes to become a manager or owner of an authorised body, he is required to make an application to the Solicitors Regulation Authority for advanced approval of these roles.
In this condition, the definitions are as defined in the SRA Handbook Glossary 2012.
Reasons/basisThe above condition is considered to be necessary in the public interest and reasonable and proportionate having regard to the purposes set out in Regulation 7 of the SRA Practising Regulations 2011 and the regulatory objectives and principles governing regulatory activities as contained in section 28 of the Legal Services Act 2007.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in manchester
- Conveyancing / property solicitors manchester
- Personal injury solicitors manchester
- Commercial solicitors manchester
- Divorce solicitors manchester
- Family solicitors manchester
- Legal aid solicitors manchester
- Immigration solicitors manchester
- Driving solicitors manchester
- Will and probate solicitors manchester
- Criminal solicitors manchester
- Medical negligence solicitors manchester
- Employment law solicitors manchester
3,214,562 page views