1 reviews and information for Abensons Law Limited, Liverpool
How to find us
102 Allerton Road, Liverpool, Merseyside, L18 2DG
Languages spoken English
Size of firm 7 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Commercial property
- Company and commercial
- Conveyancing - residential
- Debt and bankruptcy - personal
- Debt recovery
- Family - general
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Licensing gaming and betting
- Litigation - general
- Personal injury
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - trusts
- Private client - Wills
Compiled from data from the Solicitors Regulation Authority website
This outcome was reached by SRA decision.
An Adjuicator decided to rebuke Mr Abenson and order the publication of this.
Direct that Mr Abenson pays a financial penalty of ?2,000 and order the publication of this.
Mr Abenson is ordered to pay the sum of ?1,350 in relation to the costs of investigating this matter.
It was found that Mr Edward Abenson:
Failed to comply with an undertaking given on 1 July 2013 to complete the registration of a sole legal charge within 7 working days of completion. His conduct in this regard breached Principle 6 of the SRA Principles 2011 and failed to achieve outcome 11.2 of the SRA Code of Conduct 2011.
Failed to notify the SRA of
(a) his failure to comply with the above undertaking
(b) a potential failure to comply with a further undertaking given on the same date and
(c) the wider circumstances surrounding these. His conduct in this regard failed to achieve outcome 10.3 of the SRA Code of Conduct 2011.
At the time of the above conduct Mr Abenson was a director of Abensons Law Limited whose address is at 102 Allerton Road, Liverpool, Merseyside, L18 2DG. He continues to practise as a director of the firm.
Mr Abenson received a written rebuke and was ordered to pay a financial penalty of ?2,000. He was also ordered to pay the SRA's costs of ?1,350 in investigating this matter.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Liverpool
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Liverpool
- Personal injury solicitors Liverpool
- Commercial solicitors Liverpool
- Divorce solicitors Liverpool
- Family solicitors Liverpool
- Legal aid solicitors Liverpool
- Immigration solicitors Liverpool
- Driving solicitors Liverpool
- Will and probate solicitors Liverpool
- Criminal solicitors Liverpool
- Medical negligence solicitors Liverpool
- Employment law solicitors Liverpool
3,928,525 page views