Akpevwe Vanessa Scott-Emuakpor, Stratford Reviews & InformationHome > UK Solicitor > Stratford > Akpevwe Vanessa Scott-Emuakpor
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Based on 1 review(s)
Legal services at this branch
General Legal advice
02/02/12 - Reviewed by Solicitors Regulation Authority
This outcome was reached by SRA decision.
This notification relates to a Decision to prosecute before the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal. This is an independent Tribunal which will reach its own decision after considering all the evidence, including any evidence put forward by the Solicitor. The Tribunal has certified that there is a case to answer in respect of allegations which are or include that she :-
Failed to pay the premium due for Indemnity Insurance for the Indemnity Year 2009/2010 and failed to pay the run-off cover following the closure of the practice within the prescribed period and is consequently in policy default.
The allegations are subject to a Hearing before the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal and are as yet unproven.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in stratford
- Conveyancing / property solicitors stratford
- Personal injury solicitors stratford
- Commercial solicitors stratford
- Divorce solicitors stratford
- Family solicitors stratford
- Legal aid solicitors stratford
- Immigration solicitors stratford
- Driving solicitors stratford
- Will and probate solicitors stratford
- Criminal solicitors stratford
- Medical negligence solicitors stratford
- Employment law solicitors stratford
3,274,520 page views