1 reviews (1/5) and information for Alm Law Limited, Fareham
How to find us
Castle Farm Barn North, Denmead Road, Southwick, Fareham, Hampshire, PO17 6EX
Languages spoken English
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
30/07/19 - Reviewed by Dominic
My company used Lisa at Alm Law to help us take on the commercial lease of our new shop. It was a big mistake.
A few days before we were due to complete, the other part suddenly told me that my solicitor was going on holiday ( I thought she might mention that to me herself!?) So we could not get the keys. I had to apologize and pay rent on the new shop without access until Lisa at ALM finished her mini break.... Cost me a weeks rent for nothing and all the removals bookings were messed up etc. Her reply... " shrug....Well... I need a holiday... I guess you will just have to take out insurance to cover that time to protect yourself" Be warned... I later found out more about how she has treated other clients. wish I had asked around the village Castle Farm Barn is based within first... I would have known better... In the end we completed but she never even supplied me with a copy of the agreement.. I had to chase the whole thing.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Fareham
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Fareham
- Personal injury solicitors Fareham
- Commercial solicitors Fareham
- Divorce solicitors Fareham
- Family solicitors Fareham
- Legal aid solicitors Fareham
- Immigration solicitors Fareham
- Driving solicitors Fareham
- Will and probate solicitors Fareham
- Criminal solicitors Fareham
- Medical negligence solicitors Fareham
- Employment law solicitors Fareham
3,929,630 page views