1 reviews (1/5) and information for Amosu Robinshaw Solicitors Limited, Croydon
How to find us
Suite 25 Suffolk House, George Street, Croydon, Greater London, CR0 1PE
Languages spoken English, French, German, Ghanian, Italian, Spanish, Yoruba
Size of firm 5 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
14/02/17 - Reviewed by Andrew
This solicitor firm should be avoided in every way if you have a criminal matter. When you are at the police station and they call their firm to represent you, do not sign any documentation for them as once you sign for legal help you will be stuck with them for the rest of your case. They do not prepare defences effectively, they withold documentation and give them over to you late. The solicitors avoid meetings and appointments with you, record your telephone conversations and use it against you. They write to the CPS and say you are not cooperating with them if you complain about their poor service. They regularly state that the amount they get paid from legal aid is not enough. They provide an overall slapdash service.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Croydon
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Croydon
- Personal injury solicitors Croydon
- Commercial solicitors Croydon
- Divorce solicitors Croydon
- Family solicitors Croydon
- Legal aid solicitors Croydon
- Immigration solicitors Croydon
- Driving solicitors Croydon
- Will and probate solicitors Croydon
- Criminal solicitors Croydon
- Medical negligence solicitors Croydon
- Employment law solicitors Croydon
5,778,306 page views