3 reviews (1/5) and information for Appleby Hope & Matthews, Middlesbrough
How to find us
35 High Street, Normanby, Middlesbrough, Cleveland, TS6 0LE
Facilities Office accepts Legal Aid
Languages spoken English, French, Mirpuri, Urdu
Size of firm 11 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Benefits and allowances
- Commercial property
- Conveyancing - residential
- Crime - general
- Debt and bankruptcy - personal
- Debt recovery
- Family - general
- Family - mediation
- Mental health
- Personal injury
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - trusts
- Private client - Wills
26/12/20 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Shocking service by Sharon Rafiq, constantly having to chase, multiple mistakes in paperwork, better doing it yourself.
06/09/20 - Reviewed by Kinship Carer
Shocking service, constantly had to chase up emails and phone calls. Poor advice - avoid!
16/07/19 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Laura one of the solicitors has a bad attitude, very disrespectful and comes across as very bullying. Very unprofessional with her eyeball rolling and tutting. I was advised by a court member when I complained about her this is common knowledge.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Middlesbrough
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Middlesbrough
- Personal injury solicitors Middlesbrough
- Commercial solicitors Middlesbrough
- Divorce solicitors Middlesbrough
- Family solicitors Middlesbrough
- Legal aid solicitors Middlesbrough
- Immigration solicitors Middlesbrough
- Driving solicitors Middlesbrough
- Will and probate solicitors Middlesbrough
- Criminal solicitors Middlesbrough
- Medical negligence solicitors Middlesbrough
- Employment law solicitors Middlesbrough
4,677,251 page views