Archways Manchester Ltd, Manchester Reviews & InformationHome > UK Solicitor > Manchester > Archways Manchester Ltd
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
Compiled from data from the Solicitors Regulation Authority website
This outcome was reached by SRA decision.
Mr Safdar Akhtar is subject to Regulation 3 of the SRA Practising Regulations 2011.
Mr Akhtar?s practising certificate for 2017/2018 is subject to the following conditions which are necessary, reasonable and proportionate in the public interest:
Mr Akhtar is not to be a manager or owner of an authorised body.
Mr Akhtar does not hold or receive client money; act as a signatory to any client or office account, or have the power to authorise transfers from any client or office account.
Mr Akhtar shall immediately inform any actual or prospective employer of these conditions and the reasons for their imposition.
In these conditions the definitions are as defined in the SRA Handbook Glossary 2012.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in manchester
- Conveyancing / property solicitors manchester
- Personal injury solicitors manchester
- Commercial solicitors manchester
- Divorce solicitors manchester
- Family solicitors manchester
- Legal aid solicitors manchester
- Immigration solicitors manchester
- Driving solicitors manchester
- Will and probate solicitors manchester
- Criminal solicitors manchester
- Medical negligence solicitors manchester
- Employment law solicitors manchester
3,276,185 page views