1 reviews (5/5) and information for Astle Paterson Limited, Burton-on-Trent
How to find us
Clay House, 5 Horninglow Street, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1NG
Languages spoken English, French
Size of firm 16 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
866 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Company and commercial
- Conveyancing - residential
- Family - general
- Intellectual property
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Litigation - general
- entertainment and sport
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Neighbour disputes
- Personal injury
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - trusts
- Private client - Wills
Will and probate
14/08/18 - Reviewed by LORENZO GOODFELLOW
I had an appointment , relating to my probate case , for an Oath and will certainly return if I need extra help .
My welcome and a cup of coffee , were very kind , showing me respect .
Help and gudance excellent , many thanks .
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Burton-on-Trent
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Personal injury solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Commercial solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Divorce solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Family solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Legal aid solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Immigration solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Driving solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Will and probate solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Criminal solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Medical negligence solicitors Burton-on-Trent
- Employment law solicitors Burton-on-Trent
3,824,592 page views