1 reviews (1/5) and information for Aughton Ainsworth Limited, Salford
How to find us
2 Merchants Quay, Salford, Greater Manchester, M50 3XR
Languages spoken English
Size of firm 3 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Administrative and public law
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Company and commercial
- Corporate finance
- Human rights
- Immigration - nationality and citizenship
- Information Technology
- Intellectual property
- Mergers and acquisitions
09/08/19 - Reviewed by Hani Abbasi
Irresponsible and unprofessional. I have appointed them to assist me with a property purchase and it has turned out to be one of the most frustrating experiences of my life. They keep changing the person appointed to my case and they make no effort in representing my interest in front of the other party. All they care about is to get the documents signed, collect their fees and move on.
Appointing them is a waste of money - if they cannot defend my interest in front of the seller, I would have rather saved the fee and signed whatever the seller had asked me to!
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Salford
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Salford
- Personal injury solicitors Salford
- Commercial solicitors Salford
- Divorce solicitors Salford
- Family solicitors Salford
- Legal aid solicitors Salford
- Immigration solicitors Salford
- Driving solicitors Salford
- Will and probate solicitors Salford
- Criminal solicitors Salford
- Medical negligence solicitors Salford
- Employment law solicitors Salford
4,462,042 page views