1 reviews (5/5) and information for Bishop & Light Solicitors Limited, Brighton
How to find us
171 Edward Street, Brighton, Sussex, BN2 0JB
- 10 Shelley Road, Worthing
- 5 Hyde Gardens, Eastbourne
- 66 Bohemia Road, St. Leonards-on-Sea
- Cambridge House, Cambridge Grove, Hove
Facilities Office has disabled access,Office accepts Legal Aid
Languages spoken Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish
Size of firm 4 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
358 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
24/06/20 - Reviewed by Eddie
I can't praise Bishop and Light highly enough. One of their solicitors Madeleine Priestley was outstanding and proffessional. Following an allegaton and arrest Madeleine steered me through this distressing situation with sound advice and compassion. What could have become a complex and depressing situation for me turned out a happy one due to Madeleins expert advice from the very beginning when I was charged and right to the end going beyond her obligations to me by dealing with the return of property back from the police. Highly recommended.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Brighton
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Brighton
- Personal injury solicitors Brighton
- Commercial solicitors Brighton
- Divorce solicitors Brighton
- Family solicitors Brighton
- Legal aid solicitors Brighton
- Immigration solicitors Brighton
- Driving solicitors Brighton
- Will and probate solicitors Brighton
- Criminal solicitors Brighton
- Medical negligence solicitors Brighton
- Employment law solicitors Brighton
4,348,130 page views