3 reviews (2/5) and information for Chattertons Legal Services Limited, Lincoln
How to find us
17-23 West Parade, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN1 1NW
- 18 South Street, Horncastle
- 28 Wide Bargate, Boston
- 30 Avenue Road, Grantham
- 5 Market Street, Sleaford
- 5 South Street, Horncastle
- 9 Broad Street, Stamford
- Dembleby House, 12 Broad Street, Spalding
- Unit 1, Trentside Business Village, Farndon Road, Newark
Languages spoken English
Size of firm 9 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
09/02/18 - Reviewed by J.creane
This company do not deserve any stars. Completely mishandled my case, missing a crucial deadline resulting in my losing mine and my childrens home. When i complained their reply was sent out coffee stained as they could not be bothered to reprint it after standing a coffee cup on it!!. I had to take this firm to the ombudsman who ruled in my favour, but they certainly could not offer compensation for what I had lost. I cannot stress enough that if you need good legal guidance, choose any other solicitor, as you really could not get worse service yhan this.
Will and probate
10/12/12 - Reviewed by Anonymous
12/05/11 - Reviewed by Alison Ireland
"Good afternoon Tim,
I wanted to acknowledge the excellent service I have received from Chattertons.
Jonathan Blythe handled a commercial lease agreement on my behalf. From day one, of making my initial enquiry phone call, I found him to be approachable, professional and supportive. Whilst the process has been protracted, for reasons beyond our control, Jonathan ensured optimum communication and responded extremely promptly to all my queries and concerns.
I am starting a small business and the legal fees, as you can imagine are a significant proportion of the budget. However, I feel I have received excellent value for money, indeed an investment to protect my commercial interests for the future.
Should you ever require a testimonial please do not hesitate to contact me. It can be tempting sometimes to prioritise those clients offering a higher commercial value. This was not the case, I received the highest level of service throughout."
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Lincoln
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Lincoln
- Personal injury solicitors Lincoln
- Commercial solicitors Lincoln
- Divorce solicitors Lincoln
- Family solicitors Lincoln
- Legal aid solicitors Lincoln
- Immigration solicitors Lincoln
- Driving solicitors Lincoln
- Will and probate solicitors Lincoln
- Criminal solicitors Lincoln
- Medical negligence solicitors Lincoln
- Employment law solicitors Lincoln
4,780,319 page views