3 reviews (2/5) and information for Clarke Willmott LLP, Taunton
How to find us
Blackbrook Gate, Blackbrook Park Avenue, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 2PG
- 1 Georges Square, Bath Street, Bristol
- 138 Edmund Street, Birmingham
- 55 Spring Gardens, Manchester
- 2nd Floor, Emperor House, Scott Harbourside Estate, Cardiff Waterside, Cardiff
- 5 St Helen's Place, London
- Burlington House, Botleigh Grange Business Park, Hedge End, Southampton
Languages spoken British Sign Language, English, French, Japanese, Welsh
Size of firm 47 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Administrative and public law
- Clinical negligence
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Company and commercial
- Conveyancing - residential
- Corporate finance
- Crime - general
- Debt and bankruptcy - personal
- Debt recovery
- Dispute resolution - civil mediation
- Dispute resolution - commercial mediation
- Energy and natural resources
- Family - general
- Financial services
- Human rights
- Immigration - general
- Immigration - nationality and citizenship
- Information Technology
- Insolvency and restructuring - business
- Intellectual property
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Licensing gaming and betting
- Litigation - general
- entertainment and sport
- Mental health
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Neighbour disputes
- Personal injury
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - trusts
- Private client - Wills
- Professional negligence
20/06/18 - Reviewed by Margaret A.
the sale of our childcare business was handled by Kirill Bingham who given that we had no previous experience took us through the mountain of required steps with patience and respect. Though we knew K.W.
were expensive and could have got cheaper services elsewhere in our experience the service we received was worth it.
22/01/15 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Experienced bad advice, ridiculous costs, had to chase solicitor who was reactive rather than proactive, always late getting papers into court. The solicitor acting for us eventually left the firm then we were left high and dry until we chased them up to find out what was happening and a partner stepped in to try and retrieve the situation we had been led into. How they guesstimate their fees is absurd, our bill which we had not agreed was after discussion regarding the appalling service we had experienced, halved, so that was an admittance of guilt. Even then it was still astronomical for bad representation and service. Would never recommend. They treat their clients appallingly and do not qualify their charges but very bullish in there threats to recover costs from clients. Be very wary think twice before you use this firm. We would have fared better representing ourselves!
Will and probate
21/10/11 - Reviewed by Adam
-Absurd billing policy - my opinion.
- Had to chase as not kept informed about process and was billed for calling to chase!
-Bill was close to double original quote - would not recommend.
-There were too many misunderstandings for confidence to b
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Taunton
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Taunton
- Personal injury solicitors Taunton
- Commercial solicitors Taunton
- Divorce solicitors Taunton
- Family solicitors Taunton
- Legal aid solicitors Taunton
- Immigration solicitors Taunton
- Driving solicitors Taunton
- Will and probate solicitors Taunton
- Criminal solicitors Taunton
- Medical negligence solicitors Taunton
- Employment law solicitors Taunton
4,456,607 page views