1 reviews (5/5) and information for Cunninghams, 72 Bridge Street, Manchester
How to find us
72 Bridge Street, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M3 2RJ
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
1934 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
12/07/09 - Reviewed by Anonymous
I was charged at Christmas with drink driving.
I had had one drink and even though I always try not to drive even if I think I am still below the limit, it was unavoidable this time.
As I had only half a pint of lager I am sure I was below the legal limit. However an officer pulled me over ad took a breath sample. It indicated I was over the limit.
However Cunninghams Drink Driving Solicitors represented me at my appeal and I was aquitted as they were able to argue that incorrect use of the breathalyser machine took place. Therefore all readings were disregarded.
Don't drink and drive - but if you find yourself in need of expert representation or advice, call Cunninghams!
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Manchester
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Manchester
- Personal injury solicitors Manchester
- Commercial solicitors Manchester
- Divorce solicitors Manchester
- Family solicitors Manchester
- Legal aid solicitors Manchester
- Immigration solicitors Manchester
- Driving solicitors Manchester
- Will and probate solicitors Manchester
- Criminal solicitors Manchester
- Medical negligence solicitors Manchester
- Employment law solicitors Manchester
4,469,194 page views