1 reviews (5/5) and information for David Tye-Reeve - Solicitor at BLM, Southampton
How to find us
2 Charlotte Place, Southampton, Southampton, Hampshire, SO14 0TB
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
2677 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
13/06/13 - Reviewed by Helen coleman
David has been incredible.
The solicitor you do not wish for 'the other side' to find out about until after you have secured his services!
Efficient, thorough, reassuring, basically everything I needed wrapped up in a mellifluous voice with a pleasant, and professional manner.
I am completely ignorant in matters of the law and before dealing with David was simply overwhelmed by the whole process.
David took the time to guide me through the required steps and jargon with patience, kindness, acceptance, empathy and understanding, while keeping my feet on the ground and being honest about the whole situation.
Always available, always willing and able to help, nothing was a problem.
I genuinely cannot recommend this solicitor enough.
Cost... how can anyone put a price on peace of mind? David took away the stress and distress at a time when I needed someone to help. However much David charged would have been cheap for the service provided. Thank you!
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Southampton
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Southampton
- Personal injury solicitors Southampton
- Commercial solicitors Southampton
- Divorce solicitors Southampton
- Family solicitors Southampton
- Legal aid solicitors Southampton
- Immigration solicitors Southampton
- Driving solicitors Southampton
- Will and probate solicitors Southampton
- Criminal solicitors Southampton
- Medical negligence solicitors Southampton
- Employment law solicitors Southampton
5,778,306 page views