1 reviews (1/5) and information for EBR Attridge LLP, Southend-on -sea
How to find us
55a Southchurch Road, Southend-on -sea, Essex, SS1 2NL
- 1 Lavender Sweep, London
- 17-19 High Street, Harlesden
- 3m2 Camberwell Business Centre, 99-103 Lomond Grove, Camberwell, London
- 430-436 High Road, Tottenham, London
- 7 Ely Place, London
Languages spoken Afrikaans, Arabic, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Spanish, Turkish
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Administrative and public law
- Benefits and allowances
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Conveyancing - residential
- Crime - fraud
- Crime - general
- Debt and bankruptcy - personal
- Debt recovery
- Family - general
- Immigration - nationality and citizenship
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Licensing gaming and betting
- Litigation - general
- Mental health
- Personal injury
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - Wills
General Legal advice
09/12/18 - Reviewed by The italian
I strongly suggest that if you care one single bit about your rights and freedom stay away from these jokers. I personally have dealt with Jerry McDonald which I load personally as I think is a gutless man before being a volcher of a solicitor. Together with an indian called Solanki make the winner/loosers team.
I have recently been acquitted for the most ridiculous accusation but during the course of the investigation they have done nothing but f... with my freedom.
They leave you with no information as they are on holiday or "at the hospital" all the time (at least this is the run around that the liars secretary like Summa Spicer tell you over the phone). I have endless numbers of negative things so say about the whole EBR family.
STAY AWAY PEOPLE
They are police cars chasers so that they can pocket the legal aid money: during my investigation I found out in soo many ways what garbage they were so I found another law firm to get rid of them. They ended up putting probably their best barrister to fight against my request to drop them and getting my legal aid swapped to a new solicitor. They convinced the judge that they were working up to standard only because I was not entitled to talk in that court room or I would have told how crooked they are; working with the police all the time; not replying to the letter and every single thing the client asks. Fatherless people carefully picked to work at EBR. I believe in karma and all the painful cancers I wished to struck all you and your families for all the pain you make suffer to people like me that didn't asked for you in the first place.
Cancer will be your only friend for the rest of your miserable life
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Southend-on -sea
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Southend-on -sea
- Personal injury solicitors Southend-on -sea
- Commercial solicitors Southend-on -sea
- Divorce solicitors Southend-on -sea
- Family solicitors Southend-on -sea
- Legal aid solicitors Southend-on -sea
- Immigration solicitors Southend-on -sea
- Driving solicitors Southend-on -sea
- Will and probate solicitors Southend-on -sea
- Criminal solicitors Southend-on -sea
- Medical negligence solicitors Southend-on -sea
- Employment law solicitors Southend-on -sea
5,778,306 page views