1 reviews (1/5) and information for Edenfield Solicitors, Salford
How to find us
Digital World Centre, 1 Lowry Plaza, The Quays, Salford, Salford, Greater Manchester, M50 3UB
Languages spoken English, Italian, Punjabi, Urdu
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
20/11/19 - Reviewed by Anonymous
My wife and I were supporting a winding up order against a property developer who we had invested monies with for an apartment. we asked our lawyers who we had instructed to complete the conveyancing for us on the property and paid the required fees. Our lawyers then declared a possible conflict of interest and advised that they would like to hand over our case to Edenfield Solicitors, as they'had done work' for our lawyers before. I took this as an endorsement. This as on 6 November, the court case was on 11 November 19 and it is now 20 November. Though I have written a number of emails to Edenfield Solicitors and phoned them from the Middle east (both times being cut off and no return cal made),my wife and I are still waiting an initial contact with them.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Salford
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Salford
- Personal injury solicitors Salford
- Commercial solicitors Salford
- Divorce solicitors Salford
- Family solicitors Salford
- Legal aid solicitors Salford
- Immigration solicitors Salford
- Driving solicitors Salford
- Will and probate solicitors Salford
- Criminal solicitors Salford
- Medical negligence solicitors Salford
- Employment law solicitors Salford
4,462,268 page views