Edward Hands & Lewis Limited Reviews & Information
0 review(s) removed
Why are reviews removed?
44 Church Gate, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 1UE
- Unit 19, The Office Village, North Road, Loughborough
- 1st Floor, Citygate House, St Margarets Way, Leicester
- 51 Norman Way, Melton Mowbray
- 8 Coventry Road, Market Harborough
- 12 Hardwick Street, Buxton
- 1320 Melton Road, Syston, Leicester
- 299 Main Street, Bulwell
- 31 Lewisham High Street, London
- 34 Market Place, Melbourne
- 388 Carlton Hill, Carlton
- Belmont House, Station Road, Hucknall, Nottingham
- Ehl Commercial, Citygate House, St Margarets Way, Leicester
Based on 4 review(s)
Legal services at this branch
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Company and commercial
- Conveyancing - residential
- Corporate finance
- Debt and bankruptcy - personal
- Debt recovery
- Dispute resolution - civil mediation
- Dispute resolution - commercial mediation
- Family - general
- Information Technology
- Insolvency and restructuring - business
- Intellectual property
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Licensing gaming and betting
- Litigation - general
- Mental health
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Personal injury
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - trusts
- Private client - Wills
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
14/09/18 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Never answered calls or email and when a call back was promised it never happened. If it wasn't for the constant hassling and ultimatum we wouldn't have got anywhere for a long time. Would recommend anyone to avoid them going forward.
General Legal advice
21/08/18 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Very, very slow to respond and difficult to contact. Would not use again.
25/07/18 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Our conveyancing was problematic. Despite constant chasing and escalation of our issues progress was slow to non existent. It was so difficult to get to speak to the necessary person and requests for call backs were ignored. When we did get contact we were told things were happening only later to find out they hadn't been actioned which put the purchase at risk and created unwanted stress. Eventually our case got moved to another solicitor and the service was as you would expect
14/11/17 - Reviewed by Anonymous
What a painful and costly experience we have just had with these solicitors. Father passed away recently and we needed the title deeds for their home changing to my mother, who wished to carry out an equity release.
The person dealing with the case was very poor, never returning calls or e-mails when they promised to and saying they carried out certain actions when they had not done so.
If we had not chased and harried all the way I think we would still be waiting.
I was in constant contact with the land registry who were very helpful and this proved the person at the solicitors had not done what they said they had.
The treatment my mother received from these people was appalling and heartless.
I would not recommend these solicitors if you want to be treated with respect.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
2,963,973 page views