3 reviews (2/5) and information for Favell Smith & Lawson Limited, Sheffield
How to find us
Northchurch Business Centre, 84 Queen Street, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S1 2DW
Facilities Office accepts Legal Aid
Languages spoken English
Size of firm 4 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
18/02/21 - Reviewed by Meriet Watts
We feel blessed having Meriet do the conveyancing on our purchase and sale. We were in a chain of 4 and was in personal contact with our Vendor and Purchasers. They were so frustrated with their solicitors complaining that they never returned calls or emails. Meriet was instrumental on driving this through. Would highly recommend her and Kirsti Lee. A big thank you to both of them.
07/06/17 - Reviewed by Anonymous
If their service was as slick as their invoicing they'd get 5 big red stars. Sadly it was dreadful. Stay clear.
09/02/14 - Reviewed by steven banks
Money grabbing and wholly incompetent.Avoid like the plague!
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Sheffield
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Sheffield
- Personal injury solicitors Sheffield
- Commercial solicitors Sheffield
- Divorce solicitors Sheffield
- Family solicitors Sheffield
- Legal aid solicitors Sheffield
- Immigration solicitors Sheffield
- Driving solicitors Sheffield
- Will and probate solicitors Sheffield
- Criminal solicitors Sheffield
- Medical negligence solicitors Sheffield
- Employment law solicitors Sheffield
4,920,037 page views