2 reviews (2/5) and information for Freers Askew Bunting Solicitors Limited, 19-25 Baker Street, Middlesbrough
How to find us
19-25 Baker Street, Middlesbrough, Cleveland, TS1 2LF
Facilities Office has disabled access
Languages spoken English
Size of firm 9 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Commercial property
- Conveyancing - residential
- Crime - domestic violence
- Crime - fraud
- Crime - general
- Crime - juvenile
- Crime - legal aid
- Crime - motoring
- Crime - sex
- Family - divorce and separation
- Family - general
- Family - legal aid
- Family - mediation - legal aid
- Lasting power of attorney
- Litigation - general
- Personal injury
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - trusts
- Private client - Wills
Will and probate
21/07/17 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Absolutely hopeless . Could not put 0 stars !!
8 months turned into 18 months . Late paying bills and blamed everyone else .
Excuses for everything and nothing they promised ever happened .
STAY WELL CLEAR OF THESE PEOPLE
02/03/12 - Reviewed by Anonymous
I found the staff very friendly and nothing was too much trouble.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Middlesbrough
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Middlesbrough
- Personal injury solicitors Middlesbrough
- Commercial solicitors Middlesbrough
- Divorce solicitors Middlesbrough
- Family solicitors Middlesbrough
- Legal aid solicitors Middlesbrough
- Immigration solicitors Middlesbrough
- Driving solicitors Middlesbrough
- Will and probate solicitors Middlesbrough
- Criminal solicitors Middlesbrough
- Medical negligence solicitors Middlesbrough
- Employment law solicitors Middlesbrough
4,061,979 page views