2 reviews (5/5) and information for Gregory Abrams Davidson LLP, Gregory Abrams Davidson Llp, 20-24 Mathew Street, Liverpool
How to find us
Gregory Abrams Davidson Llp, 20-24 Mathew Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L2 6RE
- 3 Speke Road, Garston, Liverpool
- Pearl House, 746 Finchley Road, London
- 14 Gray's Inn Road, London
- 24-26 Allerton Road, Liverpool
Facilities Office has disabled access,Office accepts Legal Aid
Languages spoken English
Size of firm 3 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
284 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Clinical negligence
- Commercial property
- Company and commercial
- Conveyancing - residential
- Corporate finance
- Family - general
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Licensing gaming and betting
- Litigation - general
- entertainment and sport
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Personal injury
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - trusts
- Private client - Wills
General Legal advice
07/09/20 - Reviewed by David
Great service, have used GAD for a number of property purchases, very professional, proactive and have been a great partner in growing our property portfolio. Lucy particularly has gone the extra mile whilst assisting us. Highly recommend GAD for property investors.
Compiled from data from the Solicitors Regulation Authority website
Outcome: Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal order
This outcome was reached by SRA decision.
Outcome of SDT Hearing
This notification relates to a Decision to prosecute before the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal. This is an independent Tribunal which reaches its own decision after considering all the evidence, including any evidence put forward by the Respondent. The Tribunal had certified that there was a case to answer.
The matter was heard on 8, 9, and 10 March 2016.
Mr Lee was fined ?5,000.?
A full copy of the Judgment will be available at www.solicitorstribunal.org.uk
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Liverpool
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Liverpool
- Personal injury solicitors Liverpool
- Commercial solicitors Liverpool
- Divorce solicitors Liverpool
- Family solicitors Liverpool
- Legal aid solicitors Liverpool
- Immigration solicitors Liverpool
- Driving solicitors Liverpool
- Will and probate solicitors Liverpool
- Criminal solicitors Liverpool
- Medical negligence solicitors Liverpool
- Employment law solicitors Liverpool
4,447,794 page views