2 reviews (3/5) and information for Hardings Solicitors Limited, Sunderland
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
1184 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Benefits and allowances
- Commercial property
- Conveyancing - residential
- Debt and bankruptcy - personal
- Debt recovery
- Family - general
- Insolvency and restructuring - business
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Litigation - general
- Personal injury
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - Wills
17/09/18 - Reviewed by Anonymous
I found Shaunna Simm's service outstanding.
26/12/17 - Reviewed by Tom henry
I hoarded following 2 shock deaths within six weeks of each other, my landlord the appalling gentoo group Sunderland gained an eviction by breaching a judges directions and my entire house contents to the value of Â£40.000.00 pounds went to the tip and was raped for profit by the waste company involved. Hardings solicitors bailed out when the legal aid ran out, and despite telling them that gentoo had breached a judges directions never lifted a finger allowing gentoo to get away with it.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Sunderland
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Sunderland
- Personal injury solicitors Sunderland
- Commercial solicitors Sunderland
- Divorce solicitors Sunderland
- Family solicitors Sunderland
- Legal aid solicitors Sunderland
- Immigration solicitors Sunderland
- Driving solicitors Sunderland
- Will and probate solicitors Sunderland
- Criminal solicitors Sunderland
- Medical negligence solicitors Sunderland
- Employment law solicitors Sunderland
3,734,480 page views