4 reviews (3/5) and information for Harrisons Solicitors LLP, Welshpool
How to find us
11 Berriew Street, Welshpool, Powys, SY21 7SL
Languages spoken English, Welsh
Size of firm 13 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
3504 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Company and commercial
- Conveyancing - residential
- Crime - general
- Energy and natural resources
- Family - general
- Family - mediation
- Insolvency and restructuring - business
- Intellectual property
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Litigation - general
- Neighbour disputes
- Personal injury
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - trusts
- Private client - Wills
- Professional negligence
07/05/19 - Reviewed by Anonymous
I would not use Harrisons to purchase a IKEA dolls house!! The position they left myself and my family in was a mess that's taken three year's plus to sort out at great personal cost. If the correct advice had been given we would have never purchased our property. When we did raise concerns, we were told it was all in order, swept away more like! Terrible service through out.
22/08/18 - Reviewed by Louise Kenward
Unfortunately, we have received a poor response to our enquiry. We rang on 4 occasions to see if legal documents had arrived and we were told they hadnâ€™t. When actually they had arrived 4 days previous. When we did manage to speak to somebody we experienced a rather negative reception. Obviously far to busy and in a fortunate position to pick and choose their business. We decided to go elsewhere.
General Legal advice
14/12/10 - Reviewed by Anonymous
I went to Anne Smith re. an employment issue. I would highly recommend.
General Legal advice
26/11/10 - Reviewed by Anonymous
I would highly recommend Harrisons and in particular Anne Smith. The service I received was excellent. Annie Smith is a first rate solicitor.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Welshpool
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Welshpool
- Personal injury solicitors Welshpool
- Commercial solicitors Welshpool
- Divorce solicitors Welshpool
- Family solicitors Welshpool
- Legal aid solicitors Welshpool
- Immigration solicitors Welshpool
- Driving solicitors Welshpool
- Will and probate solicitors Welshpool
- Criminal solicitors Welshpool
- Medical negligence solicitors Welshpool
- Employment law solicitors Welshpool
4,677,110 page views