4 reviews (1/5) and information for Harrowells Limited, 1 St. Saviourgate, York
How to find us
1 St. Saviourgate, York, North Yorkshire, YO1 8ZQ
- 17 Finkle Street, Thirsk
- 7 Clifton Moor Business Village, James Nicolson Link, York
- Market Place, Easingwold, York
- Market Place, Pocklington, York
- Moorgate House, Clifton Moor Gate, York
- Westow House, Haxby, York
Facilities Office provides Sign Language
Languages spoken English, French
Size of firm 21 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Clinical negligence
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Company and commercial
- Conveyancing - residential
- Corporate finance
- Debt and bankruptcy - personal
- Debt recovery
- Dispute resolution - civil mediation
- Dispute resolution - commercial mediation
- Energy and natural resources
- Family - general
- Insolvency and restructuring - business
- Intellectual property
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Litigation - general
- Mental health
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Neighbour disputes
- Personal injury
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - trusts
- Private client - Wills
- Professional negligence
01/09/21 - Reviewed by Citizen
Appalling and useless.
General Legal advice
05/03/21 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Avoid like covid 19. Shocking firm.
General Legal advice
04/01/21 - Reviewed by Blogs
Long since were the days when word of mouth was used to recommend lawyers, now you have to rely on self promoting websites, AKA the Spiders web.
I do not recommend you even touch with a barge pole.
06/08/20 - Reviewed by Cheryll snowden
We used this company several years ago to buy and sell several properties. when we sold one of the flats recently, our buyer used them too. Harrowells discovered their earlier mistake and on behalf of their new clients made us pay to change elements of the lease ( which they had not picked up when we used then to purchase). This cost us a lot of money, as it took a lot of time and several documents to rectify. However, as the time limit for rectification has expired, Harrowells will not now engage with us, even though the original mistake was theirs and we have all the documents to prove it. I believe that they have no moral compass and are too large to care. We will certainly not use them again and would council against trusting them.
19/07/21 - Response by Anonymous
You can blame the internet. The internet is a platform for firms like this to say how good they are "on there own websites". don't judge a book by its cover.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in York
- Conveyancing / property solicitors York
- Personal injury solicitors York
- Commercial solicitors York
- Divorce solicitors York
- Family solicitors York
- Legal aid solicitors York
- Immigration solicitors York
- Driving solicitors York
- Will and probate solicitors York
- Criminal solicitors York
- Medical negligence solicitors York
- Employment law solicitors York
5,778,306 page views