2 reviews (3/5) and information for John L Banky Solicitors, Reading
How to find us
18a High Street, Theale, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 5AN
Languages spoken English
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
3660 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Will and probate
27/06/17 - Reviewed by I asked
I asked Mr Banky to write a new will for me at the
beginning of April (2017). Here, at the end of June, I still don't have an up-to-date will. Avoid like the plague!
General Legal advice
03/01/17 - Reviewed by Martin Dee
I first met John when he was a solicitor working from Collins , Dryland and Thorowgood in Tilehurst many years ago. He oversaw the purchase of my first property. John has since acted on many different aspects on my behalf, (mainly property and wills etc) and at all times he has acted in a very professional manner with fine attention to detail. I am now happy to say that I am still a client of John Banky Solicitors in Theale and will continue to be so as long as he is in practice. He has always provided sound advice at a very competitive rate and for that I am extremely grateful. Good honest advice whenever you need it at a price that shows he cares. Thank you John
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Reading
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Reading
- Personal injury solicitors Reading
- Commercial solicitors Reading
- Divorce solicitors Reading
- Family solicitors Reading
- Legal aid solicitors Reading
- Immigration solicitors Reading
- Driving solicitors Reading
- Will and probate solicitors Reading
- Criminal solicitors Reading
- Medical negligence solicitors Reading
- Employment law solicitors Reading
5,778,306 page views