1 reviews (1/5) and information for Keoghs Nicholls Lindsell & Harris LLP, Altrincham
How to find us
21 Market Street, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1QT
Languages spoken English
Size of firm 10 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Clinical negligence
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Conveyancing - residential
- Debt recovery
- Dispute resolution - civil mediation
- Dispute resolution - commercial mediation
- Elderly care
- Elderly care home fees
- Landlord and tenant - commercial
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Lasting power of attorney
- Personal injury
- Private client - disputed probate
- Private client - disputed wills
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - trusts
- Private client - Wills
- Professional negligence
13/09/20 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Really poor service. Would not recommend at all! Communication really bad & very aggressive.
I was selling & buying a property and used Keoghs for both. I have previously used them twice before, but never again! Read below
They did not communicate with me on my sale & purchase which was v stressful. We were passed from solicitor to solicitor which delayed both the sale & purchase.
After chasing for an update I went down to their office. Managing Partner screamed & shouted in my face and threatened to call the police on me should I not get out of their office. It took several staff members to control the Partner down. Extremely unprofessional & never in my career have I ever experienced this before. Especially during COVID, I was very concerned that he was directly in my face & askef the Managing Partner to distance himself & calm down. I have used Keoghs twice before but never again.
Furthermore the managing partner & staff were extremely rude to my wife. Again who tried to chase them for updates for our purchase. If the solicitors you're paying doesn’t communicate then we had no option but chase for an update.
I believe there may have been several issues on my files and have since reported them to the Law Society to take further action.
Keoghs are not efficient nor have any sense of urgency. Their rudeness across all members of staff is terrible, especially for their high fees.
Do not use this firm & go elsewhere.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Altrincham
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Altrincham
- Personal injury solicitors Altrincham
- Commercial solicitors Altrincham
- Divorce solicitors Altrincham
- Family solicitors Altrincham
- Legal aid solicitors Altrincham
- Immigration solicitors Altrincham
- Driving solicitors Altrincham
- Will and probate solicitors Altrincham
- Criminal solicitors Altrincham
- Medical negligence solicitors Altrincham
- Employment law solicitors Altrincham
4,664,445 page views