2 reviews (5/5) and information for Kitsons LLP, Torquay
How to find us
Minerva House, Orchard Way, Edginswell Park, Torquay, Devon, TQ2 7FA
Facilities Office accepts Legal Aid
Languages spoken English, French
Size of firm 14 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
3533 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Administrative and public law
- Benefits and allowances
- Clinical negligence
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Company and commercial
- Conveyancing - residential
- Corporate finance
- Debt and bankruptcy - personal
- Debt recovery
- Family - general
- Financial services
- Insolvency and restructuring - business
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Licensing gaming and betting
- Litigation - general
- Personal injury
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - trusts
- Private client - Wills
- Professional negligence
Compiled from data from the Solicitors Regulation Authority website
This outcome was reached by SRA decision.
Kitsons LLP of The Forum, Barnfield Road, Exeter, Devon EX1 1QR failed to identify a conflict of interest and obtain informed consents from its clients. It also failed to advise its client to seek independent legal advice or consider her vulnerable nature. Its conduct was found to have failed to achieve Outcomes 1.2, 1.5, 3.1 and 3.5 of the SRA Code of Conduct 2011 and breached Principle 4 of the SRA Principles 2011. A written rebuke was issued against Kitsons. It was directed to pay costs of ?600
11/05/18 - Reviewed by Garry S Hobbs
Have used the services of Kitsons Torquay now 3 x times (in just over a year) for 2 x house sales and 1 x house purchase. Excellent service, fair and transparent fees. Other conveyancing solicitors I have used in the past have not been that good, but I can thoroughly recommend Kitsons.
We always like to deal with Louise, who is very efficient, friendly and knowledgeable. Unusually for solicitors, calls are always answered, e-mails always responded to expediently.
Overall, can't fault Kitsons, wouldn't use anyone else!
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Torquay
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Torquay
- Personal injury solicitors Torquay
- Commercial solicitors Torquay
- Divorce solicitors Torquay
- Family solicitors Torquay
- Legal aid solicitors Torquay
- Immigration solicitors Torquay
- Driving solicitors Torquay
- Will and probate solicitors Torquay
- Criminal solicitors Torquay
- Medical negligence solicitors Torquay
- Employment law solicitors Torquay
4,143,154 page views