2 reviews (1/5) and information for Moore Blatch LLP, Southampton
How to find us
Gateway House, Tollgate, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh, Eastleigh, Southampton, Hampshire, SO53 3TG
Facilities Office accepts Legal Aid
Languages spoken English, French, German, Spanish
Size of firm 71 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Administrative and public law
- Clinical negligence
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Company and commercial
- Conveyancing - residential
- Corporate finance
- Crime - fraud
- Dispute resolution - civil mediation
- Dispute resolution - commercial mediation
- European Community law
- Family - general
- Family - mediation
- Human rights
- Immigration - general
- Immigration - nationality and citizenship
- Information Technology
- Insolvency and restructuring - business
- Intellectual property
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Litigation - general
- Maritime and shipping
- Mental health
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Personal injury
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - trusts
- Private client - Wills
- Professional negligence
02/12/17 - Reviewed by Kate
Would not give this company 1 star but have to to write a review. Had horrendous problems with them on a sale and purchase of property. Massive mistakes made, extremely poor communication. My complaints are going unheard. It's left us with a lot of stress and I really wish I had not used them. It's very serious matter, be aware of this. I have all this stress from the mistakes they've made and no one will pick up the phone and speak to me. I have taken this further and have been given advice.
Compiled from data from the Solicitors Regulation Authority website
Outcome: Termination of suspension of PC/registration
This outcome was reached by SRA decision.
The suspension of Mr Andrew Howard Morgan's practising certificate for 2016/2017 is terminated subject to the following condition:
Mr Morgan may not act as a manager or owner of an authorised body.
For definitions, please refer to the defined terms set out in the SRA Handbook Glossary 2012.
Mr Morgan was adjudged bankrupt on 11 April 2017 and his practising certificate was automatically suspended. This condition is considered to be necessary in the public interest and reasonable and proportionate having regard to the purposes set out in Regulation 7 of the SRA Practising Regulations 2011, the regulatory objectives contained in the Legal Services Act 2007 and the principles governing regulatory activities contained in Section 28 of the Act.
The above condition is imposed purely as a regulatory measure and is not intended to cast doubt on Mr Morgan's integrity, but that he is subject to regulatory controls exclusively as a result of his financial situation.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Southampton
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Southampton
- Personal injury solicitors Southampton
- Commercial solicitors Southampton
- Divorce solicitors Southampton
- Family solicitors Southampton
- Legal aid solicitors Southampton
- Immigration solicitors Southampton
- Driving solicitors Southampton
- Will and probate solicitors Southampton
- Criminal solicitors Southampton
- Medical negligence solicitors Southampton
- Employment law solicitors Southampton
3,834,721 page views