Mortons Law Limited, Seaham Reviews & InformationHome > UK Solicitor > Seaham > Mortons Law Limited
Languages spoken English
Size of firm 3 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Based on 1 review(s)
Legal services at this branch
11/04/18 - Reviewed by Anonymous
If there were an option of zero star, I will choose that.
Note this is not my first time to use conveyancing service. The conveyancing service I received from Morton is bad, in fact the worst. The whole process took 6 months without justification. After instruction, they rarely contacted me, and everytime I called, it sounded as if they want to avoid the phone call if they can. You wait and wait and wait and wait, and they give you everything in one go at the very end and tell you like 'this is all yours, tell me if you have any problem'.
The charge was competitive, but only 20 or 30 pounds less compared to many other solicitors. I will definitely recommend to AVOID.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in seaham
- Conveyancing / property solicitors seaham
- Personal injury solicitors seaham
- Commercial solicitors seaham
- Divorce solicitors seaham
- Family solicitors seaham
- Legal aid solicitors seaham
- Immigration solicitors seaham
- Driving solicitors seaham
- Will and probate solicitors seaham
- Criminal solicitors seaham
- Medical negligence solicitors seaham
- Employment law solicitors seaham
3,212,895 page views