1 reviews and information for Parry Davies Clwyd Jones & Lloyd LLP, Llangefni
How to find us
25 Church Street, Llangefni, Gwynedd, LL77 7DU
- 22 Stryd Penlan, Pwllheli
- 15 High Street, Menai Bridge
- Trem Y Don, Benllech, Tyn-y-Gongl
- 123 High Street, Bangor
- Castle Chambers, 2a Bridge Street, Castle Square, Caernarfon
Languages spoken English, Welsh
Size of firm 5 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Clinical negligence
- Commercial property
- Conveyancing - residential
- Crime - general
- Family - general
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Litigation - general
- Mental health
- Neighbour disputes
- Personal injury
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - Wills
Compiled from data from the Solicitors Regulation Authority website
This outcome was reached by SRA decision.
Mr Davies may only act as a solicitor in employment. That employment must first be approved by the SRA.
Mr Davies does not hold or receive client money, act as a signatory to any client or office account, or have the power to authorise transfers from any client or office account.
Mr Davies shall immediately inform any actual or prospective employer of these conditions and the reasons for their imposition.
Serious allegations have been raised against Mr Davies that he misappropriated client money from his former employer's firm client account and from an Estate where he acted under a Power of Attorney. Mr Davies is also alleged to have created false wills on at least 2 matters.
Whilst Mr Davies' conduct is yet to be determined by the SDT, the Authorised Officer is satisfied that the conditions above act as a safeguard to restrict his access to client money.
The conditions are both necessary and in the public interest having regard to the purposes set out in Regulation 7 of the SRA Practising Regulations 2011 and the regulatory objectives and principles governing regulatory activities as contained in section 28 of the Legal Services Act 2007.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Llangefni
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Llangefni
- Personal injury solicitors Llangefni
- Commercial solicitors Llangefni
- Divorce solicitors Llangefni
- Family solicitors Llangefni
- Legal aid solicitors Llangefni
- Immigration solicitors Llangefni
- Driving solicitors Llangefni
- Will and probate solicitors Llangefni
- Criminal solicitors Llangefni
- Medical negligence solicitors Llangefni
- Employment law solicitors Llangefni
4,546,552 page views