1 reviews and information for Paul Dodds Law, Wallsend
How to find us
70 High Street East, Wallsend, Tyne and Wear, NE28 7RH
Facilities Office accepts Legal Aid
Languages spoken English, Gaelic (Irish)
Size of firm 6 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Conveyancing - residential
- Crime - general
- Debt and bankruptcy - personal
- Debt recovery
- Family - general
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Litigation - general
- Personal injury
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - Wills
- Professional negligence
Compiled from data from the Solicitors Regulation Authority website
Outcome: Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal order
This outcome was reached by SRA decision.
This notification relates to a Decision to prosecute before the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal. This is an independent Tribunal which will reach its own decision after considering all the evidence, including any evidence put forward by the Solicitor. The Tribunal has certified that there is a case to answer
The matter was heard on 16 April 2015.
Mr Dollimore was Struck Off the Roll.
A full copy of the Judgment will be available at www.solicitorstribunal.org.uk
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Wallsend
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Wallsend
- Personal injury solicitors Wallsend
- Commercial solicitors Wallsend
- Divorce solicitors Wallsend
- Family solicitors Wallsend
- Legal aid solicitors Wallsend
- Immigration solicitors Wallsend
- Driving solicitors Wallsend
- Will and probate solicitors Wallsend
- Criminal solicitors Wallsend
- Medical negligence solicitors Wallsend
- Employment law solicitors Wallsend
3,827,660 page views