1 reviews and information for Pinkney Grunwells Lawyers LLP, Scarborough
How to find us
64 Westborough, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, YO11 1TS
- 25 Bridlington Street, Hunmanby, Filey
- 42 Baxergate, Whitby
- 8 and 10 Quay Road, Bridlington
- 23 Exchange Street, Driffield
Facilities Office accepts Legal Aid
Languages spoken English
Size of firm 9 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Company and commercial
- Conveyancing - residential
- Debt and bankruptcy - personal
- Debt recovery
- Family - general
- Insolvency and restructuring - business
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Litigation - general
- Neighbour disputes
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - trusts
- Private client - Wills
Compiled from data from the Solicitors Regulation Authority website
Outcome: Control of non-qualified staff (section 43 order)
This outcome was reached by SRA decision.
In the matter of Dawn Plant
A person who is or was involved in legal practice but is not a solicitor.
Section 43 Solicitors Act 1974 (As amended)
Dawn Plant, a chartered legal executive, amended three client wills while employed as a legal executive by Pinkney Grunwells Lawyers LLP. The amendments made her a beneficiary under each will. Ms Plant failed to ensure each client took independent legal advice before she amended the wills and became a beneficiary.
Dawn Plant who is or was involved in a legal practice (as defined by section 43(1A) of the Solicitors Act 1974) but is not a solicitor, has occasioned or been a party to, with or without the connivance of a solicitor, an act or default in relation to a legal practice which involved conduct on her part of such a nature that in the opinion of the Society it would be undesirable for her to be involved in a legal practice in all of the ways set out below.
To make a section 43 order to take effect 28 days from the date of the letter or email notifying Dawn Plant of this decision:
no solicitor shall employ or remunerate her in connection with his/her practice as a solicitor;
no employee of a solicitor shall employ or remunerate her in connection with the solicitor?s practice;
no recognised body shall employ or remunerate her;
no manager or employee of a recognised body shall employ or remunerate her in connection with the business of that body;
no recognised body or manager or employee of such a body shall permit her to be a manager of the body; and
no recognised body or manager or employee of such a body shall permit her to have an interest in the body
except in accordance with a Society permission.
This Order is subject to a statutory right of review to the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Scarborough
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Scarborough
- Personal injury solicitors Scarborough
- Commercial solicitors Scarborough
- Divorce solicitors Scarborough
- Family solicitors Scarborough
- Legal aid solicitors Scarborough
- Immigration solicitors Scarborough
- Driving solicitors Scarborough
- Will and probate solicitors Scarborough
- Criminal solicitors Scarborough
- Medical negligence solicitors Scarborough
- Employment law solicitors Scarborough
3,842,410 page views