Purdys, Cambridge Reviews & InformationHome > UK Solicitor > Cambridge > Purdys
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
1384 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Based on 2 review(s)
Legal services at this branch
Will and probate
25/10/13 - Reviewed by I M Cambridge
We were very fortunate to have Anne representing us on this case - not only did see achieve a favourable outcome for my mother, but she also seemed to genuinely care about how this matter had affected us as a family. This was apparent both in the way that she spoke to us and also the way in which she treated the case. Anne acted calmly and delicately in every respect, always taking my mum's feelings into consideration and only ever with my mum's best interests at heart.
Will and probate
25/10/13 - Reviewed by John Stirling at AC Wealth Management of Saffron Walden
Karen Purdy and her team at Purdys are approachable, professional, and quite simply brilliant at personal estate planning, including wills, probate, bespoke trusts, and dealing with intestacy. They are also very cost effective. We highly recommend them.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in cambridge
- Conveyancing / property solicitors cambridge
- Personal injury solicitors cambridge
- Commercial solicitors cambridge
- Divorce solicitors cambridge
- Family solicitors cambridge
- Legal aid solicitors cambridge
- Immigration solicitors cambridge
- Driving solicitors cambridge
- Will and probate solicitors cambridge
- Criminal solicitors cambridge
- Medical negligence solicitors cambridge
- Employment law solicitors cambridge
3,213,200 page views