2 reviews (5/5) and information for Ramsdens Solicitors LLP, Ramsden Street, Huddersfield
How to find us
Ramsden Street, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD1 2TH
- 102 Huddersfield Road, Holmfirth
- 15-17 Cheapside, Wakefield
- 6-8 Harrison Road, Halifax
- 94-96 Southgate, Elland
- Oakley House, 1 Hungerford Road Edgerton, Huddersfield
- Office 15, City Hub, 9-11 Peckover Street, Bradford
- 18 Lewisham Road, Slaithwaite, Huddersfield
- 28 Bond Street, Dewsbury
- 40 Park Square North, Leeds
- 7 King Street, Mirfield
- Ebor House, London Ebor Business Park, Millfield Lane, Nether Poppleton, York
- Hanover House, The Crescent, Market Place, Easingwold
Facilities Office accepts Legal Aid
Languages spoken English, Esperanto, French, German, Punjabi
Size of firm 7 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
483 page views
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Clinical negligence
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Company and commercial
- Conveyancing - residential
- Corporate finance
- Debt and bankruptcy - personal
- Debt recovery
- Dispute resolution - civil mediation
- Dispute resolution - commercial mediation
- Family - general
- Family - mediation
- Information Technology
- Insolvency and restructuring - business
- Intellectual property
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Licensing gaming and betting
- Litigation - general
- entertainment and sport
- Mental health
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Neighbour disputes
- Personal injury
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - trusts
- Private client - Wills
24/02/21 - Reviewed by Monica
This is the second time that I have engaged Ramsdens Solicitors. The first time, three years ago, was for the sale of a property with a freehold issue, which Katie Sharp resolved to our advantage; the second time was for the sale of my late mother's property. The property completed this week.
At all times, the conveyancing team Katie Sharp and her assistant Harriet Midgley acted professionally and promptly. Questions by email were replied to on the same day, and lo and behold, both of the team actually answered their own phones! If you left a message a ring-back was prompt, again the same day.
The sale of my later mother's property completed this week, in record time, during a pandemic. I am very grateful to Ramsdens for making a distressing time less stressful.
I am also in the process of using the will department for probate for my late mother's estate. Again, Alastair James has gone above and beyond the level of service that I would expect; he has guided my sister and I through the process with tact and knowledge.
I would highly recommend these solicitors for their conveyancing, will writing and probate services.
General Legal advice
11/08/20 - Reviewed by John Wylie
I dealt with Aamir Arif at Ramsdens when selling my flat in London. He provided excellent customer service and was always highly professional and very prompt responding to queries. I also like how he is very proactive and doesn’t have to be chased for things. I have some more sales coming up so will definitely go back to him for the conveyancing.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Huddersfield
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Huddersfield
- Personal injury solicitors Huddersfield
- Commercial solicitors Huddersfield
- Divorce solicitors Huddersfield
- Family solicitors Huddersfield
- Legal aid solicitors Huddersfield
- Immigration solicitors Huddersfield
- Driving solicitors Huddersfield
- Will and probate solicitors Huddersfield
- Criminal solicitors Huddersfield
- Medical negligence solicitors Huddersfield
- Employment law solicitors Huddersfield
4,808,584 page views