1 reviews (1/5) and information for Red Kite Law LLP, Dursley
How to find us
Hollis House, May Lane, Dursley, Gloucestershire, GL11 4JW
- 14-15 Spilman Street, Carmarthen
- 18-20 Old Bridge, Haverfordwest
- Lorne Chambers, Warren House, Warren Street, Tenby
- Shaftesbury House, 60 Main Street, Pembroke
- St. John Street, Whitland
- 2 Rowcroft, Stroud
- 40 High Street, Stonehouse
- 51 The Parade, Cardiff
- St. Davids House, 48 Free Street, Brecon
Languages spoken English
Size of firm 2 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
17/07/19 - Reviewed by Anonymous
Initially the solicitor I had was good, although I had to chase up absolutely everything. Even had two letters apologising for not replying! Following her retirement, service went downhill. Never replied without chasing. Didnt answer questions. Wouldn't use them again.
17/07/19 - Response by Redkite Solicitors
Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to see that you felt our service was not up to our exacting standards. We would be most grateful if you could telephone our Rebecca Burton on 01267 239 017 to discuss this further so we can investigate this matter and learn from your experience.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Dursley
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Dursley
- Personal injury solicitors Dursley
- Commercial solicitors Dursley
- Divorce solicitors Dursley
- Family solicitors Dursley
- Legal aid solicitors Dursley
- Immigration solicitors Dursley
- Driving solicitors Dursley
- Will and probate solicitors Dursley
- Criminal solicitors Dursley
- Medical negligence solicitors Dursley
- Employment law solicitors Dursley
3,464,552 page views