1 reviews and information for Ringrose Law, Boston
How to find us
Endeavour House, 3 Gilbert Drive, Wyberton Fen, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE21 7TR
- 18 Hall Place, Spalding
- 32 Southgate, Sleaford
- 4 St. Peters Hill, Grantham
- Sketchley House, 11 Castlegate, Newark
- St. Peter At Arches, Silver Street, Lincoln
Facilities Office accepts Legal Aid
Languages spoken English, Greek
Size of firm 10 solicitors
Are you this solicitor?
Contact us to take control of your listing or to request any edits to your information
All content on solicitor.info is viewed and used at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
Legal services at this branch
- Clinical negligence
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial property
- Company and commercial
- Conveyancing - residential
- Crime - fraud
- Crime - general
- Family - general
- Family - mediation
- Landlord and tenant - residential
- Litigation - general
- Mental health
- Personal injury
- Private client - Probate
- Private client - Wills
- Professional negligence
Compiled from data from the Solicitors Regulation Authority website
This outcome was reached by SRA decision.
Mr Wylde is subject to Regulations 3 of the SRA Practising Regulations 2011.
Mr Wylde?s practising certificate for 2017/2018 has been granted subject to the following conditions which are necessary, reasonable and proportionate in the public interest:
Mr Wylde may not act as a manager or owner of any authorised body or authorised non-SRA firm.
Mr Wylde can only authorise transfers to and from a firm's client account while under the supervision of a compliance officer or manager of the firm.
In these conditions the definitions are as defined in the SRA Handbook Glossary 2012.
Reasons/basisThe above conditions are considered to be necessary in the public interest and reasonable and proportionate having regard to the purposes set out in Regulation 7 of the SRA Practising Regulations 2011 and the regulatory objectives and principles governing regulatory activities as contained in section 28 of the Legal Services Act 2007.
Subscribe to updates
Complete the form below to be notified of new reviews or responses added for this solicitor.
- All solicitors in Boston
- Conveyancing / property solicitors Boston
- Personal injury solicitors Boston
- Commercial solicitors Boston
- Divorce solicitors Boston
- Family solicitors Boston
- Legal aid solicitors Boston
- Immigration solicitors Boston
- Driving solicitors Boston
- Will and probate solicitors Boston
- Criminal solicitors Boston
- Medical negligence solicitors Boston
- Employment law solicitors Boston
4,349,629 page views